Rexing V1 Dashcam Camera Review + Installation and Demonstration
★★★★★ Rexing v1 car dash cam installation & review: 1080p 170 Degree Wide Angle Dashboard
Rexing V1 Dashcam Review & Test Footage (2017)
2018 Rexing V1 3rd Gen 4K Dash Camera Review & Sample Footage
Rexing DUAL Car Dash Cam Review Dashcam Camera
Rexing V1P 3rd Gen Dual Dashcam Unboxing, Review, and Sample Footage
REXING V1 Car Dashcam FHD 1080P Full Review
Rexing v1 – Dash Cam Full Installation
REXING V1P 3rd GEN – The Best Dual Dash Cam You Can Buy
UNBOXING | Rexing V1P Pro Dual 1080p Dash Cam + Sample Footage
About Rexing V1
Rexing V1 is a discreetly designed wedge shaped full HD car dashboard camera that uses H. 264 compression technology to record high resolution, 1920 × 1080 pixel videos. It’s loaded with super high quality 170 degrees wide angle glass lens, 2.4 inches TFT LCD screen, WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology, multi-language support and several other features to give you complete peace of mind while driving your vehicle.
You can fix the camera on the windshield of your vehicle using a 3M adhesive mount that comes with it. However, you need to buy a micro SD memory card to save the recordings to. It supports a SD/TF card of up to 32 GB. The dash cam records videos in a loop of 3 minutes. A typical 1080 pixel video clip of 3 minutes takes about 300 MB of space on your memory card. Thus, a 32 GB card can record for over 320 minutes or 5 hours. Once the free space on your memory card gets exhausted, the cam will start recording afresh, overwriting the existing files, beginning with the oldest one. Just one memory card is sufficient since it supports loop recording function.
Rexing V1 has an inbuilt G-Sensor that can auto detect an accident and lock the video clip to memory card all by itself. You can also manually lock a file by clicking on the OK button. This will send the file to the ‘protected’ folder so that it doesn’t get deleted or written over when your camera starts relooping when there is no more free memory left in the card.
Rexing V1 Dashcamera Operating temperature of this dashcam ranges from 10 degrees Fahrenheit to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. This is based on the temperature test conducted by the manufacturers but they do not guarantee this. So, it is advisable to remove the camera when you are parking your vehicle in order to avoid any issues.
That’s because it’s only meant for saving files in case of emergency. Whenever you are using this cam, make sure it is connected to an external power source.
Rexing V1 features a reasonably stealth design, both in terms of size and color. It easily camouflages itself behind the rearview mirror on your windshield. The camera mount too is pretty thin and allows for a flat mount against the windshield.
The cam supports audio recording and also gives you the option to turn it off. The quality of video recording too is great.
It saves image files in JPG format and video files in MOV format. The camera supports USB function and comes with a USB cable.
Ideally, any physical or liquid damage to the camera should not cause it to malfunction. But in case it does, you should contact the manufacturers; they should repair it for you. They have you covered under a limited warranty for 1 year.
You can fix the camera on the windshield of your vehicle using a 3M adhesive mount that comes with it. A typical 1080 pixel video clip of 3 minutes takes about 300 MB of space on your memory card. Once the free space on your memory card gets exhausted, the cam will start recording afresh, overwriting the existing files, beginning with the oldest one. Rexing V1 has an inbuilt G-Sensor that can auto detect an accident and lock the video clip to memory card all by itself. The camera supports USB function and comes with a USB cable.
- 1080P FHD resolution @ 30fps. The V1 is notable for beautiful video quality. The top quality style is discrete and solely used by Rexing. The electronic camera installs to the windscreen, staying hidden from outside the vehicle.
- Wide Dynamic Range permits cam to perform efficiently in low light situations. The WDR innovation will instantly adjust the exposure of the electronic camera to create well balanced images and video footage.
- 128GB Sd card Support(Not include). With loop recording enabled, users will have the choice to tape-record videos in loops of 3, 5, or 10minute video files.
- The camera will record these files one by one onto the SD card till it runs out of area. When area on the SD card goes out, the cam will start from the first files taped, and delete the files from oldest to most recent, one by one.
- ACCIDENT AUTO DETECTION FUNCTION (G-SENSOR) will automatically lock and conserve any video file that was taped when the cam found abrupt displacement or extreme modification of position. Outstanding customer care record, 24hr customer care reaction time.
- Lens: 170 degree 6 layers glass lens records a sweeping view of the road. The ultra-wide lens innovation is rarely available on our rivals dash cams.Loop recording feature. Set it and forget it.
1920×1080 Full-HD resolution H. 264 photography compression innovation
Lens: 170 degree 6-layers glass lens
Wide Dynamic (WDR) Technology
2.4 inch 4:3 TFT LCD
Loop recording: immediately overwrites earliest video clip documents with latest
Crash Auto Detection Feature (G-Sensor) could locks information to memory
With 3M glue install, practical installment
Extra USB Charging port on power adapter
Video Resolution:1080 FHD 1920 × 1080/ 1080P 1440×1080/ 720P 1280×720/ WVGA 848×480/ VGA 640×480/ QVGA 320×240.
File Format: Image: JPG, Video: MOV.
Power-off File Recovery Function: Support.
Date Time Mark: Support.
Memory Card: Support as much as 128GB Class10 or upper Micro SD/TF Card (not consisted of).
Language System: English/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ German/ Italian/ Simplified Chinese/ Traditional Chinese/ Russian/ Japanese.
Sound Recording: Support.
Storage space Temperature -5 ° F to 160 ° F. Operating Temperature: 10 ° F to 140 ° F.( We recommend remove the dash cam from the windshield when auto parking).
* Battery is primarily made use of to save files in emergency situation. Please always connect Rexing V1 to outside power while it is in usage.
* Be sure to layout your SD card with your Rexing Dash Cam for optimal usage. Cannot style SD card could cause card mistake.
Rexing V1 Dash Camera.
In-car charging wire.
3M adhesive mount.
Micro SD Card( Our recommendation: http://a.co/5OG58xm).