Anker Roav C1 Dashcam – REVIEW
Anker Roav Dashcam C1 Review
Anker ROAV Dashcam C1 Functions, Installation and Parking Monitor #2
Anker Roav Dashcam C2 PRO Review
Anker ROAV A1 Review – A Cheap Dash Cam that Delivers Great Value
Anker Roav Dashcam S1 Review
Anker ROAV C1 Review | Battery Free Parking Mode – Not Good in Hot Weather
Anker Roav A1 Review
[Product Review] Roav Dash Cam C1
Anker ROAV C1 Dashcam -Review (Bang For The Buck)
Record The Unforeseen
From Roav – Making the smart driving experience obtainable to all
– A collection of linked gadgets that increases your driving experience
– Created by the same team as Anker-renowned for extraordinary quality and development
Superior Nighttime Video Quality
Nighthawk Vision modern technology captures completely exposed, Full HD 1080P video clip at 30fps any time of day or night. A big f1.8 aperture lens as well as wide-dynamic variety video system ensure blur-free video clips.
Tape greater than simply the vehicle in advance of you. Included 6 aspects, DashCam’s wide-angle lens captures 4 lanes of web traffic, offering you complete video of road problems.
Easy Video Access
DashCam’s built-in WiFi transfers recordings directly to your mobile phone for very easy viewing and also sharing of your videos.
Designed to Disappear
DashCam is syntheticed to operate without creating any type of disturbances while driving. The small layout installs onto windscreens and also hides neatly behind the rear-view mirror.
Records While You’re Away
When your cars and truck is parked, DashCam’s Gravity Sensor finds unexpected movements, such as an automobile running across your car, and also instantly turns on to document activity.
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR RECORDINGS: Advanced Sony Exmor sensor, wide-angle lense, and Nighthawk Vision innovation capture 4 lanes of traffic in Full HD 1080P– even in the evening.
- INSTANT VIDEO GAIN ACCESS TO: Utilize the ROAV app to download, handle, and view DashCam’s recordings straight on your mobile phones.
- MOTION-ACTIVATED: Gravity sensing unit activates the camera if your cars and truck is bumped or transferred to automatically tape-record hit-and-runs.
- SEVERE TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: Developed to continue operation in 19 ℉ -149 ℉ and secure information in temperature levels ranging from a freezing -20 ℉ to a blistering 160 ℉– just stick it in your vehicle and forget it.
- WHAT YOU GET: Roav Dash Webcam C1, Anker Dual-Port Car Battery charger, Micro USB cable television, Trim Elimination Tool, User Handbook, Pleased Card, our 12-month product replacement guarantee and friendly customer care. Note: Operation requires a microSD Card (not included).