Z-EDGE S3 Dual Front Rear Car Dash Camera Review & Install
ZEdge T4 Touchscreen LCD Front & Rear Dashcam Install and Review
5 Best DASHCAM On Amazon – Top Dash Cam To Buy in 2019
Z-edge S3 dual lens dash webcam– Ultra HD 1440P Front & 1080P Rear 150 degree Wide Angle Double Vehicle Dash Web cam, Front as well as Back Dash Camera with WDR, G-Sensor & Super Night Vision
* Stealth Design auto black box with fantastic concealed performance on Windshield/Dashboard by 3M Double-sided glue tap
* Feature best-in-class color CMOS image sensing unit( OV4689) and also cpu( Novatek 96663) to catch details at a range crisply as well as across a selection of light problem
* Front cam can be up to 2560x1440P 30fps with the rear sight video camera disconnected, On double web cam recording mode, simultaneously catches the road in advance and also the cabin in HD video clip (Front:1920 x1080p30 FHD, Rear: 1920x1080p30 FHD).
* Front (150 °) & rear( 150 °) in incredibly wide angle
* Wide Dynamic Technology( WDR): is an innovation where the cam's array can be extented to cover a fantastic span in between the bright and also dark area in the imge
* Loop recording: instantly overwrites earliest video clip documents with most recent
* Accident Auto Detection Feature (G-Sensor) could locks data to memory
* Support approximately 128GB card (most other models could only support up to 32GB card) as well as 16GB TF card consisted of
Display Screen Dimension:2.4" HD screen
Front cam: 150 degrees Rear cam: 150 degrees
Video clip Resolution: Front camera as well as rear electronic camera linked:1920 x1080P 30fps
Front-view camera only:2560 x1440P 30fps,2304 x1296P 30fps, 1920x1080P 60fps, 1920x1080P 30fps
Still Picture/Photo Resolution: 12M
Battery:470 mAH internal Li-ion battery.
Storage space Temperature -5 ° F to 160 ° F. Operating Temperature: 10 ° F to
140 ° F. Tips:.
* Battery is mostly used to save documents in emergency situation. Please always connect Z-Edge S3 to exterior power while it remains in use.
Make certain to format your SD card with your Z-Edge Dash Cam S3 for optimum usage when you first utilize it. Failing to layout SD card could cause card mistake.